Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 161

Thread: National Healthcare Now!

  1. #51
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: National Healthcare Now!

    Tehy also have the highest suicide rate in the world, with over 50% of those related to healthcare
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  2. #52
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: National Healthcare Now!

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: neutral88</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just want every soul to be sure they read this one paragraph that was in my article above:


    The average Canadian family pays about 48 percent of its income in taxes each year, partly to fund the health care system. Rates vary from province to province, but Ontario, the most populous, spends roughly 40 percent of every tax dollar on health care, according to the Canadian Taxpayers Federation.


    THAT IS HALF OF YOUR ANNUAL INCOME TO TAXES !!!!!!!

    are you ready for that? </div></div>
    Time you factor in the gas tax and sales tax and personal property, I'd bet I'm at 50% here, now.

  3. #53
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: National Healthcare Now!

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gotch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

    I actually know a guy from Canada, he is completely satisfied with their healthcare system and makes fun of ours on a regular basis.
    </div></div>

    Guess what, I'm from the US and I'm completely satisfied with our healthcare system.

    If Canada is so great, move.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  4. #54
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: National Healthcare Now!

    The Germans pay 14% in taxes each and every year, no matter how little, or how much they make. They have good healthcare.

    I am afraid that the U.S. government has let the cost of our healthcare system go too long without an "overhaul".

    If only they could make the insurance companies do away with their pre-existing condition clauses and with their pre-approval of specialist visits and hospital stays, then maybe that would be a step in the right direction.

    As far as my insurance needs, I am already on a "universal" healthcaare plan. MEDICARE, and disabled veteran's healthcare. It works great for me. If the VA can't help me, then they send me to a private specialist who can. AT NO COST TO ME.

  5. #55
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: National Healthcare Now!

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spuds</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    Time you factor in the gas tax and sales tax and personal property, I'd bet I'm at 50% here, now. </div></div>

    If not more.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  6. #56
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: National Healthcare Now!

    Hate to tell you this, but your lady friend would have certainly died in any of your countries you think are leaders..she could have never been seen
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  7. #57
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: National Healthcare Now!

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: centennialdawg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    I am afraid that the U.S. government has let the cost of our healthcare system go too long without an "overhaul".
    </div></div>

    It isn't the government's responsibility. [censored] FDR and his damned socialist programs...
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  8. #58
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: National Healthcare Now!

    Screw Lawyers and big corporations.

  9. #59
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: National Healthcare Now!

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spuds</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: neutral88</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just want every soul to be sure they read this one paragraph that was in my article above:


    The average Canadian family pays about 48 percent of its income in taxes each year, partly to fund the health care system. Rates vary from province to province, but Ontario, the most populous, spends roughly 40 percent of every tax dollar on health care, according to the Canadian Taxpayers Federation.


    THAT IS HALF OF YOUR ANNUAL INCOME TO TAXES !!!!!!!

    are you ready for that? </div></div>
    Time you factor in the gas tax and sales tax and personal property, I'd bet I'm at 50% here, now. </div></div>

    They pay those also in Canada
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  10. #60
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: National Healthcare Now!

    Yes, but their healthcare is free, mine comes with a price tag.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •